Jane push up bra forms to your body and hugs, even when other styles wont. Removable cookies are a good size, not too small and volume disbursed evenly for a natural enhancement. Comfort built into the design details and the fabrication of this bra was thought-out and well executed.
- Foam lined cups are sewn in 3 pieces with a pocket inside for push up cookie
- Plunge neckline
- Lace overhangs foam cups for a figure hugging fit
- Double straps are textured making a studded appearance
- Lifts and pushes bust together for a naturally enhanced look
- Band supports with soft mesh fabric, that's double lined in E & F cups
- Push up cookies not in D & E cups
- Elastic is scalloped along band and underarm to diffuse any feeling of pinching
- Underwires have a channeling of foam padding on the outside for a soft cushioning between the body and the wires
- Hook & eye count gets higher as cup size gets bigger for more support
- Designed in Belgium
54% polyester/ 32% polyamide/ 14% elastane
Based on 1 review
Everything about this bra works for me. I take the push up pads (cookie inserts) out, and wear without. This is my everyday "workhorse" bra. The lace is flat enough to go under Lulu lemon shirts too.
It fits true to size with the push up pads in, but size down in the cup if you want to remove the pads. *It still fits (in a more seductive way) with the pads in if you size down in the cup.